We all love travels and festivals, but it is always challenging to have access to electricity outlet. It appears that market of Portable Power Stations is blooming, and we would like to highlight you some of the best options.
As more and more people turn to alternative power sources to stay away from the grid, portable generators are becoming increasingly popular with tourists, adventurers and environmentally conscious homeowners. But there are many other options. Today we feature Lion ME
The Lion Safari ME 2000
portable power plant is a must for anyone who wants to stay mobile. This power plant will provide you with 2000 mAh, and it will be convenient in your pocket.
Lion Safar ME is a portable solar generator that allows you to cook on electricity. Thanks to a 922 W · g battery and a 2000 W inverter, the ME can start little – from the air conditioning unit to large power tools. Ideal for camping, offline or emergency care, book your Lion Safar ME today!
The Lion Safari ME 2000 portable power plant is a great power plant. 1 expansion battery adds 4096 W-hours of memory and gives 5025 W-hours! The solar input allows you to charge the base battery in 3-4 hours and charge the base unit + expansion battery in 6-8 hours using solar panels with a power of 500 watts.
The 2000 W inverter is one of the largest on the market, and means that Safari ME can work on almost anyone.
The Lion Safari ME 2000 Portable Power Station Features:
- Professional Grade Portable Power
- Ability to use all day without running out of power (via solar panel recharging)
- Faster solar charging than most
- Power for emergencies, work or play
The Lion Safari ME is a 24V, 922 Wh (watt hours or how much energy it can store) portable solar power station with a 2000W inverter (watts or how much power it can output at a time), and a 4000W surge.
Power Outlets & Specs:
- Output – AC (Standard Wall Plugs): 2
- Output – USB: 2 USB-A & 2 USB-C
- Rated Battery Capacity: 922 Watt Hours
- Battery Type: Lithium
- Inverter: 2000W / 4000W Surge
- Fastest Solar Recharge Time: Under 2 hours
Optional Expansion Packs Available
- Dimensions: 16.7 x 9.6 x 9.8
- Weight: 44 lbs
- Charge Retention: Up to 2 Years
- Minimum Charge Time with Main Unit: 4.5 hours
- Cycle Life: 3,500+