music is very important part of our lives, but not essential. For us sharing, caring in daily life an well as asking ourself right questions is as important as enjoying awesome music.
Today we would like to share with you some interesting questions…. Sit back, relax and meditate on those. Also join the conversation in our Mind, Body and Soul forum.
Zen teacher Thich Nhat Hanh has a few questions to ask the audience in a public talk and the questions might touch something very deep in you and provide you with insight to see the way to go. Allow the question to penetrate into your heart.
– Are you in love?
– Are you still in love?
– Do you want to reconnect with the person you used to love?
– Do you think that he or she is happier than you are now?
– Do you have the time for each other or are you both to busy?
– Have you been able to preserve your freshness and beauty for yourself and for the other person?
– Are you capable to offer him or her freshness and beauty everyday?
– Do you know how to handle the suffering within yourself?
– Are you able to help handle the suffering in the other person?
– Do you understand your own suffering and the roots of that suffering?
– Are you able to understand the suffering in the other person?
– Do you have the capacity to help the other person suffer less?
– Have you learned the way to calm down your painful feelings and emotions?
– Do you have the time to listen to yourself, your suffering, your difficulties, and your deepest desire?
– Do you have the time to listen to him or her and help him or her to suffer less?
– Do you know the Buddhist way of restoring communication and bringing about reconciliation?
– Are you capable of creating a feeling of joy and happiness for yourself?
– Are you capable of helping the other person to create a feeling of joy and happiness?
– Do you really think you have a clear spiritual path to go?
– Do you have the feeling of peace and contentment within yourself?
– Do you know to nourish your love everyday?
– Have you ever met a person who is truly happy?
// transcribed by our friend megasamé