We all love travels and festivals, but it is always challenging to have access to electricity outlet. It appears that market of Portable Power Stations is blooming, and we would like to highlight you some of the best options.
As more and more people turn to alternative power sources to stay away from the grid, portable generators are becoming increasingly popular with tourists, adventurers and environmentally conscious homeowners. But there are many other options. Today we feature Jackery
Jackery manufactures a range of solar panels, portable generators and batteries. The company was founded in California in 2012 by two former engineers from Apple batteries.
The Jackery 1000 is the best-selling portable generator. Jackery prides itself on the device’s ability to withstand heavy use, making it an ideal choice for camping and minibus travel.
Jackery 1000 has a power of 1002 W · h, rated power of 1000 W. This is enough to power a portable refrigerator with a power of 70 watts for more than 14 hours. The device has several sockets, including 4 USB sockets and 3 110 V AC sockets.
The generator has an overvoltage power of 2000 watts, so it is unlikely to explode. It comes with a built-in MPPT charger, which means it can be charged from solar panels right out of the box.
Battery degradation is one of the problems Jackery struggles with. The device is designed for 80% power after 500 full cycles, which can take about two years of intensive use. After that, the battery will hold only 60% of the initial power of 1002 watts.
Light and portable.
High surge protection keeps the generator safe.
Battery degradation reduces device lifespan.
Limited power outlets.
Long charging time.
What’s Included with your Jackery Explorer
1 x Jackery Explorer 1,000 Watt Solar Generator
1 x AC (standard wall) Charger
1 x DC Car Charger (for charging on the GO!)
1 x Setup/User Manual
1 x Carrying zippered pouch
2-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
Lowest Price Guarantee
Lifetime Customer Support
Jackery Explorer 1000 Features:
- Larger capacity and higher wattages: 1002Wh lithium battery capacity, 1000W Rated Power and 2000W Surge Power.
- Multiple output ports: Two USB-C, two USB, one DC carport & three AC outlets (with the pure-sine wave). Going off-grid and being able to power your cameras, computers, communication devices and also a CPAP and electric grill.
- Green outdoor power solution: Efficient solar charging with MPPT built-in makes it a solar generator for outdoor recreations. Charge the battery to full around 8 hours by linking two SolarSaga 100W.
- Portable and compact: Weights only 22lbs, it is carry-friendly with an easy-carry handle.
- The LCD screen with charge/discharge data and battery life status.
Jackery Explorer 1000 Battery Info:
- Peak Capacity: 1002Wh (21.6V, 46.4Ah)
- Cell Chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Lifecycles: ≥500 cycles to 80%
- Shelf-life: Charge every 3-6 Months
- Management System: BMS, Over Voltage Protection, Short Circuit Protection